[Web4lib] apps vs webpages?

MJ Suhonos mj at suhonos.ca
Wed Apr 14 09:34:04 EDT 2010

Sorry to draw this out any further, but fresh on the heels of yesterday's discussion:

http://blogs.nitobi.com/jesse/2009/11/20/phonegapp-store-approval/

"a) Apple has given PhoneGap a technical analysis, and PhoneGap does not violate the Terms & Conditions of the App Store.

b) Apple will review PhoneGap applications based on their own merits and not on their use of PhoneGap."

Encouraging for those looking to go that route.

MJ