[Web4lib] LibGuides

Williams, Jennifer Jennifer.Williams at hgtc.edu
Tue Sep 29 12:42:02 EDT 2009

We've been using LibGuides for about a year now and the most popular guides we have are our sample MLA and APA citation guides and our course guides. Course guides are what we now use instead of powerpoints when we are asked to teach information literacy components for classes doing research papers. The students have continuous access to the LibGuide after the class is over with all the links and instructions they need for their assignments.

The best thing about LG is the staff. They are very quick to address any problems and very responsive to customer suggestions for product improvements. It is a growing company and they grow to their customers' needs.

Jennifer C. Williams
Electronic Resources Librarian
Elizabeth Mattocks Chapin Memorial Library on the Grand Strand Campus
Horry-Georgetown Technical College
jennifer.williams at hgtc.edu <mailto:jennifer.williams at hgtc.edu>
843.477.2100