[Web4lib] Information Literacy / Colombia. Web Resources at its disposal

Alejandro Uribe Tirado auribe at bibliotecologia.udea.edu.co
Tue Sep 8 03:47:07 EDT 2009

This September 8 is celebrated the International Day of Literacy. On the
occasion of this anniversary and considering the Information Literacy as one
of the requirements for learning for life as it expresses the UNESCO, becomes
the publication of different web resources that from Colombia we want to share
with those who are interested and working in INFOLIT in our country, Latin
America and the world.

I can locate all our content and communities (especially in Spanish) in...

Blog: http://alfincolombia.blogspot.com/

Discussion Group: alfincolombia at googlegroups.com

Facebook Community: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129149432049

Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alfabetizacion-Informacional-Colombia/123902362767

Twitter: http://twitter.com/alfincolombia

E-mail: alfincolombia  gmail.com

**********

News of the INFOLIT / Colombia Blog:
http://alfincolombia.blogspot.com/

* A proposed from Colombia on what is understood for Information Literacy
Information Literacy

http://infolitcolombia.blogspot.com/

* What has been published from Colombia about INFOLIT in E-Lis repository
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Falfincolombia.blogspot.com%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=es|en&langpair.x=11&langpair.y=16&langpair=es|en

* What has been published from Colombia about INFOLIT in INFOLIT Global Directory
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Falfincolombia.blogspot.com%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=es|en&langpair.x=11&langpair.y=16&langpair=es|en

* Degree Works about INFOLIT in Colombian universities with curricular
programs in librarianship and information science
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Falfincolombia.blogspot.com%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=es|en&langpair.x=11&langpair.y=16&langpair=es|en

* Some experiences of INFOLIT Programs-Courses in Colombia
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Falfincolombia.blogspot.com%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=es|en&langpair.x=11&langpair.y=16&langpair=es|en

**********

Thanks.

Alejandro Uribe Tirado
Leonardo Machett
Coordinators INFOLIT GLOBAL for Colombia http://www.infolitglobal.info/es/

Alejandro Uribe Tirado
Candidato Doctorado Documentación Científica Universidad de Granada
Docente / Investigador - Grupo Información, Conocimiento y Sociedad
Escuela Interamericana de Bibliotecología
Universidad de Antioquia
Medellín-Colombia
**
auribe at bibliotecologia.udea.edu.co