[Web4lib] Content Management

Mutch, Andrew AMutch at twp.waterford.mi.us
Fri Oct 16 14:21:40 EDT 2009

I've seen a few library web sites done in WordPress that looked like any
other CMS-based site out there. I can't speak to the management side of
such sites but I was impressed by the flexibility of WP to look like
something more than a personal blog.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library