[Web4lib] Dial-up back-up suggestions?

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 03:43:42 EST 2009

You could consider subscribing to a cheap adsl package from a
commercial provider. If you're going to be paying a fee for the backup
service anyway, at least having high-speed would help. In my
(admitedly) small experience, dial-up lines are almost the same price
as DSL for little gain.

  Of course it always depends on why the Internet is going out. If a
backhoe cut your telecom lines, you could be without phone and Internet.

-Andrew