[Web4lib] AdRotator ideas and or examples

Romanoff, Renee rsromanoff at livermore.lib.ca.us
Wed Nov 4 12:34:26 EST 2009

We use this one here http://www.barelyfitz.com/projects/slideshow/
You can see it in action at www.livermore.lib.ca.us .
The one caveat, it does not run off of xml, so every time you want to
change an ad or slide as I think of them, you must go in and do it by
hand. I have not been able to find a simple solution to make slides
appear or expire by date, but that might be because I have no real
coding background.

Best,
Renee Romanoff
Librarian II