[Web4lib] Current and Future SciTechMed Mobile Apps?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Thu May 7 15:12:21 EDT 2009

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested in learning about Any / All compilations/reviews
of currently-available SciTechMed Mobile Apps for Any / All Platforms.

I am also interested in learning about SciTechMed Mobile Apps that you'd
like to be created and made available and/or which exist but need
improvement(s).

I am also interested in >Your< Favorite SciTechMed Mobile App(s).

I am interested the use of Mobile Apps in either a small
science/technology/medicine Or Big Science/Technology/Medical
environment(s).

Please post your Recommendation(s) As Comment(s) on The Blog Entry At

[ http://tinyurl.com/ch3ow7  ]

Thanks A Million!!!

BTW: I've Chosen A Most Appropriate Image For The Blog Entry / It's
Worth A Visit  For The Memories Alone ... [:-)]

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There is Nothing More Powerful Than An Idea Whose Time Has Come / Victor
Hugo

[ http://www.blogger.com/profile/09093368136660604490  ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows

[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]