[Web4lib] easy e-newsletter option?

Pruntel,Alison Alison.Pruntel at fauquiercounty.gov
Thu May 7 13:30:44 EDT 2009

Hi Jenny - Just catching up on my e-mail.

We use Blogger for all of our newsletters (see below) and then use the Feedburner service (both are owned by Google and I think Feedburner is pretty well-embedded). So we put a large "subscribe" widget on the blog and then patrons can submit their e-mail address (note - they will have to confirm).

Our newsletters:
http://fcpleresources.blogspot.com/
http://fauquiercountylibrarynews.blogspot.com/
http://kiddosphere.blogspot.com/
http://fauquierlibrarystuff.blogspot.com/
http://fauquierlibrarylounging.blogspot.com/

Free, easy-to-use, what more could you ask for?

Alison

Alison Pruntel
Electronic Resources Librarian
Fauquier County Public Library