[Web4lib] Amazon ratings

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 09:16:03 EDT 2009

Little if any code involved in what I originally proposed.

The price lookup app leaves out the product rating part of what I'm
looking for. Amazon has a mobile phone app, but I believe it involves
taking a picture of each item & waiting for a Mechanical Turk drone to
identity it.

Having a database of items provides a whole host of advantages --
inventory, marketing, volunteers do data entry/ librarians scan for
"keepers", etc., etc.

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH