[Web4lib] Amazon ratings

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Fri Jun 19 16:58:28 EDT 2009

Why wouldn't you just use a mobile phone app like ShopSavvy?:

<http://www.biggu.com/>

To take a picture of the barcode and have it return prices for you? I've
seen teams of people with Blackberry's do this at library book sales, to
scoop up the bargains for resale (although I'm not sure what app they were
using).

My rule is to never write code when something else will do.
Roy