[Web4lib] Drupal4Lib BoF at ALA Chicago - Sun. (7/12) 3:30-5p

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Wed Jun 17 10:09:20 EDT 2009

(sorry for x-posting)

Okay, the votes are in and we have a date for our Drupal4Lib BoF at ALA
Chicago: Sunday (7/12) 3:30-5:00pm.

You can sign up here: http://groups.drupal.org/node/23286

The Drupal4Lib BoF will be a chance to talk about what we're doing and
to exchange ideas.

Part of our discussion will be about the upcoming version, Drupal 7x and
what to expect.  Part of our discussion will be about the projects we're
doing or would like to do.  You're all invited to present!

All levels of experience are welcome.  If you're a librarian and
interested in Drupal, please come.

Location:
McCormick Place
Exact Location/Room TBA
Chicago, IL.

For more information or if you have a question or suggestion, feel free
to email me.  You can also leave a comment at:
http://groups.drupal.org/node/23286

Looking forward to seeing you,

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)