[Web4lib] Library Purchase/Subscription For Kindle Content?

Louise Alcorn Louise.Alcorn at wdm-ia.com
Fri Jun 12 12:35:17 EDT 2009

 My understanding (and don't quote me on this) is that as long as the
Kindles are linked to the same *account*, they can share content.  I
think it's supposed to be like a "family plan".

>From this page on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-DX-Amazons-Wireless-Generation/dp/B0015TCML
0

Whispersync

Have more than one Kindle? Our Whispersync technology allows you to
seamlessly switch back and forth between your Kindle devices and iPhone
while keeping your reading location synchronized--now you can read a few
pages on your iPhone or Kindle and pick up right where you left off on
your Kindle DX.

Louise E. Alcorn
Reference Technology Librarian
West Des Moines Public Library