[Web4lib] Electronic Library

Peter MacDonald pmacdona at hamilton.edu
Thu Jul 23 12:34:05 EDT 2009

If your library is an OCLC FirstSearch Base Package subscribe you can
upload your theses to a hosted version of CONTENTdm for free.

You get 2000 records hosted in a CONTENTdm database stored on servers at
OCLC. You can upload the theses and CONTENTdm indexes the full text. See...

http://www.oclc.org/ContentDM/about/default.htm

http://www.oclc.org/services/brochures/213700usf_FSBasePkg.pdf

Peter