[Web4lib] A little off topic.

John Fereira jaf30 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 13 07:34:46 EDT 2009

Jorge Biquez wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> Thanks for all your suggestions.... Very very helpful. Thanks a lot.
>
> ...and what about what do you use for development. Primarely I am using
> a PC but will be moving to Mac soon. So I am looking for the framework
> to use for php. Eclipse? or similar. ?

I use Eclipse with a PHP plugin.  Lately, the software development I do
is about equal parts PHP, Java (and Java Server Pages), and XML.
Eclipse works really well for all of them.  I've been using "vi" for
about 25 years was pretty much married to it until I started using
Eclipse a couple of years ago.