[Web4lib] A little off topic.

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 04:01:57 EDT 2009

++ for MAMP.

I live and breathe TextMate, with a couple indispensible extensions:

  - ProjectPlus: http://ciaranwal.sh/2008/08/05/textmate-plug-in-projectplus
  - SubtleGradient UI Replacement (more of a hack than a plugin, but
takes care of most of the annoying GUI problems that a vanilla
textmate has.) http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomas_aylott/1036845018/
  - GetBundles (Plural, NOT GetBundle...): http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/
  - Vibrant Ink theme: http://alternateidea.com/blog/articles/2006/01/03/textmate-vibrant-ink-theme-and-prototype-bundle

-Andrew