[Web4lib] cloud storage

Eric Sizemore ericsizemore at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:27:04 EST 2009

Hello Vrena,

I urge patrons to use Google Docs if they have a Gmail account, and Box.net
if not.

I have gotten fiercely appreciative response form my patrons, especially
when Box.net have saved the (resume) day!

Hope this helps,
-Eric
Eric Sizemore,
Librarian, Champaign Public Library
Champaign, IL 61820
217.721.3037
ericsizemore at gmail.com
http://www.ericsizemore.com

Information is the currency of Democracy
- Thomas Jefferson

Message: 4