[Web4lib] Re: Web4lib Digest, Vol 47, Issue 21

Tim Spindle tspindle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:20:15 EST 2009

We allow patrons to read data from & write data to their CDs using our
public computers.  The only issue I can recall with allowing patrons to read
data from their CDs was the patron having composed a document using a word
processing software that didn't play nice with Word.  We also allow patrons
to listen to music CDs (and watch DVDs if they so choose) as long as the
audio isn't so loud that it disturbs others or if the video could be deemed
objectionable for public viewing.

tim