[Web4lib] RE: Who does your library follow on Twitter?

Dobbs, Aaron AWDobbs at ship.edu
Fri Feb 13 15:23:57 EST 2009

Daniel,

I suggest you promote and track a hashtag, such as:
#aksl  <-- that's pretty unique right there :)

Rather than following a whole bunch of people, you would track comments on the hashtag and respond @user and include #aksl in the reply.  This would be a public way of tracking issues, questions, etc. and give people a way to zip you a question and for you to provide short, quick support.  Kind of like what Comcast and other companies are doing these days.

-Aaron
:-)'

Aaron Dobbs
ALA Councilor at Large
OITP Advisory Committee Member
ALA Councilor at Large Candidate 2009
LITA Director at Large Candidate 2009

"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten."
-B. F. Skinner