[Web4lib] Chicagoland Drupal Library BoF - Fri. 9/25, 2pm

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Wed Aug 26 10:54:05 EDT 2009

Hi All,

This is a preliminary announcement of our Chicagoland Drupal Library BoF
on Friday, Sept. 25, 2pm-4pm at the offices of the Metropolitan Library
System (224 S. Michigan) in Chicago.

Cost is free but we need people to register at:
http://www.librarylearning.info/events/?eventID=5356

The Chicagoland Drupal4Lib BoF is an opportunity for librarians to get
together and discuss how they use (or would like to use) Drupal in a
library context.  We'll ask people to present projects they're working
on and we'll field questions on problems and approaches to implementing
Drupal.

All levels of knowledge from expert to beginner are welcome.

Hope to see you,

LEO

P.S. Comments or Suggestions?  Please leave them here:
http://groups.drupal.org/node/25730

P.P.S. I've been working on publication workflows through the Summer
(see,  'Using Drupal', chap. 6) and could talk about that.

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)

aim/msn/yhoo/goog: 'leorobertklein'