[Web4lib] [request for assistance] : materials and anecdotes needed for awalk down library technology's memory lane...

Michael drweb at san.rr.com
Fri Aug 21 19:49:16 EDT 2009

http://drweb.typepad.com/dwdomain/2007/02/youtube_web_20_.html

This video (not mine, linked to) would provide some context and perhaps
images for this project. If I were teaching this class, we might begin the
semester or quarter by viewing this, and discussing it. I'm just saying
:)...

Good luck with your project...

Take care,
DrWeb

Michael aka DrWeb
drweb2 at gmail.com
http://drweb.typepad.com/
Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."