[Web4lib] Chicagoland Drupal Group

Mikael Jacobsen MJacobsen at skokielibrary.info
Fri Aug 14 17:07:54 EDT 2009

Apologies for cross posting.

The Chicagoland Library Drupal group is meeting again Monday, August
24th (10-12) in beautiful downtown Geneva. In this session, learn from
the experiences of two libraries:

Oak Park Public Library investigated CMS options and decided to go with
Drupal. Now we're engaged in a process to implement Drupal for our teen
site and eventually our general site. If you have questions about where
to start and how to manage your Drupal project, you might be interested
in how our staff team is working.

The Bloomingdale Public Library uses Drupal to maintain a fluid website
with over 500 unique pages and constantly updating content. We will
discuss incorporating staff from all departments while using a wide
variety of tricks and tools to minimize your work while keeping your
site as up to date and dynamic as possible.

And, as always, we will have time for open discussion.

Sign up at http://bit.ly/ZeSMn

Hope to see you,

Mick Jacobsen
Adult Services Librarian