[Web4lib] Getting Rid of IE 6

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:01:39 EDT 2009

I'm pretty sure the most frequently used mobile browser is MobileSafari

http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2008/03/iphones-mobile-safari-making-big-market-share-gains.ars

Which is great news - an actual open source (WebKit), standards
compliant web browser in the lead. Once Google gets their mobile feet
under them that will increase, as they use WebKit as well.