[Web4lib] E-book acquisition form

Tom Keays tomkeays.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:34:32 EDT 2009

There was a discussion on PAMNET last month where one librarian
mentioned that they've set up a list of books in their catalog. They
aren't actually purchased items at this point, but a link to the
content exists. If a user clicks the link once, the book is made
available as a one time use at a small cost to the library (something
like $10 or so). If the book is requested again, the ebook vendor
activates it as a purchased book. See the thread for more details.
[MPOW is looking into this idea too.]

https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0903&L=PAMNET&D=0&T=0&P=77303

Tom