[Web4lib] Meebo/Plugoo/Libraryh3lp

Bill Drew dreww at tc3.edu
Wed Sep 10 14:37:47 EDT 2008

Is there any monetary cost with using Libraryh3lp?  It is not clear at
all from the site.

Bill Drew

>>> "McHale, Nina" <Nina.McHale at ucdenver.edu> 9/10/2008 2:02 PM >>>
Hey, all,

I don't have any experience with Plugoo, but I *highly* recommend
Libraryh3lp. It's designed by a librarian, Pam Sessoms, and her
programmer husband, Eric. We've been using it here at Auraria since
July. It's incredibly easy to implement and use. Unlike Meebo, you can
have multiple users logged in at once-this was a complaint that I heard
raised against Meebo a lot at the recent Renaissance Reference
conference. Also, it rates pretty well in terms of accessibility (508).

More info: https://libraryh3lp.com/login

I know that this is the login screen, but there are links at the bottom
to the blog, Google Group, wiki, etc.

Nina

Please note my new email address:
nina.mchale at ucdenver.edu<mailto:nina.mchale at ucdenver.edu>

Nina McHale, MA/MSLS
Assistant Professor, Web Librarian
Auraria Library
http://library.auraria.edu/~nmchale/
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=672599042> |
MySpace<http://www.myspace.com/ninermac>
Serving the University of Colorado Denver,
Metropolitan State College of Denver,
and the Community College of Denver
1100 Lawrence Street
Denver, CO 80204