[Web4lib] Job Opening - RECRUITMENT EXTENDED - Technology Supervisor at Scottsdale Public Library

Fifarek, Aimee afifarek at scottsdaleaz.gov
Fri Mar 28 19:42:48 EDT 2008

I realized that the end date for the recruitment was during the PLA
conference so I've pushed it out by a week.  You now have until April
4th to apply for this great job at a great library.  And don't think you
have to already be a Public Library person - everyone is welcome to
apply.

-- Aimee

Aimee Fifarek
Scottsdale Public Library