[Web4lib] PLA Poster session invite

Ed Rossman erossman74 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 23:21:46 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I have a "Virtual Poster Session" going on at PLA this
week! The theme is "The Making of a Webinar". It
details the development of the Webinar I did in
January that talked about Web 2.0 tools and had over
200 librarians attend live. The timeline from
conception to delivery, software used, script-writing
techniques and other aspects of the development and
delivery of the program are reviewed.

TO JOIN, CLICK HERE NOW:
http://home.learningtimes.net/pla?invitation_key=901-118DE62F629

Next, press the "Join" button to apply for membership.
 As a member, you will be permitted to login and
participate in the community.

If the link provided cannot be clicked, simply cut and
paste it into the address bar of your browser (include
all parts if the address is split over multiple
lines).

To get to the Virtual poster sessions click on "PLA
On-Demand" along the left hand column.

Clicking on the Live Schedule will show you who's
conducting live online sessions.

Mine's not live, just a Powerpoint presentation with
Notes, no audio. Some of the other virtual poster
sessions use audio, and depending on the machine you
use some may have issues. But I'm glad PLA's
experimenting with this!

Please let me know if you have problems.

Best,
Ed Rossman
Interim Branch Manager, Bertram Woods Branch
Shaker Heights Public Library
216-991-2421 x2250