[Web4lib] Word & Thunderbird

Moser, Dennis dmoser at bridgew.edu
Wed Mar 19 09:15:19 EDT 2008

Have you tried working the other way round? Can Thunderbird see the Word doc
as a file to attach (i.e., Run Thunderbird, compose message in Thunderbird,
attach Word file from Thunerbird?)?

Dennis

--
Dennis Moser, Digital Services Librarian
The Clement C. Maxwell Library, Room 305
e-mail: dennis.moser at bridgew.edu
web: http://www.bridgew.edu