[Web4lib] suggestion box/blog

Chris Barr christopher.barr at villanova.edu
Fri Mar 7 13:59:15 EST 2008

Nina,

Is this for the http://library.auraria.edu/ site that your signature
would suggest? After looking at that site I couldn't find a comments a
button. It could simply be a design issue, like having it hidden in a
drop down or not clearly labeled, keeping folks from sending in feedback.

Also on that site I would point out that your links and text are black
with no underlining! How do I know what is clickable?!?! Jakob Nielson
would not approve. (http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20040510.html) :)

Best,
Chris Barr