[Web4lib] Slides, Audio & Screencast on Drupal for Libraries

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Tue Mar 4 10:12:04 EST 2008

Okay, the slides and audio from my presentation on Drupal at the
Metropolitan Library System in Chicago are finally available:

http://chicagolibrarian.com/node/265

That was the first part of my presentation.  The second part was a
hands-on demo on how to create a library database page.  That's
available at:

http://chicagolibrarian.com/node/262

Okay, so now everything's up!  It hopefully will be useful to people who
want an online introduction to Drupal in the context of a library.

(Thanks btw to everyone who came.)

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)