[Web4lib] LibGig

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Sat Jun 21 17:44:09 EDT 2008

Surely making money off librarians is tough to do...

As much as, somewhere in the back of my mind, I imagine LT becoming so
central to librarians' work lives, and as much as I think Ning is
cool, why do librarians need a dedicated service like this?

Aren't librarians and librarian jobs segregated enough already? What's
wrong with LinkedIn and Monster and so forth?

I'm just asking. Is there a case to be made for a separate site?

Tim

Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding