[Web4lib] LibGig

Toby Greenwalt theanalogdivide at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 17:32:52 EDT 2008

My impression of the LibGig site is that it's more of a "yoo-hoo, venture
capitalists" sign than anything else. The vast majority of the information
is readily available from other sources, and most of what's promised seems
to be a blip on the horizon.

Give it a few months, and then check back to see if it's developed into
something useful.

Toby Greenwalt
Chicagoland, IL