[Web4lib] Re: "Is Google Making Us Stupid? What the Internet is doing to our brains"

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Thu Jun 19 09:50:56 EDT 2008

Sure, but I don't think the author's wrong that the web encourages the
practice. Google the article a bit and you'll find lots of blog posts
of people noticing the same change of reading habits in their own
life. Then reflect on how normal that was to do—to check out a
question rapidly by reading a few headlines and the first sentence of
a few paragraphs. Sure, this happened before, but it's more common
now.

Tim

Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding