[Web4lib] Re: "Is Google Making Us Stupid? What the Internet is doing to our brains"

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Thu Jun 19 09:07:13 EDT 2008

"I took a speed reading course and read 'War and Peace' in twenty
minutes.  It involves Russia." -- Woody Allen

Indeed, skim-reading long predates the Internet.  It seems
disingenuous to blame Google for this.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <mike at indexdata.com>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "There's no getting around it: to awesomely, boldy lead in an
	 authentic way, you must be authentically awesome.  There's no
	 room for deception" -- Brant Hansen, _The 417 Rules of Awesomely
	 Bold Leadership_