[Web4lib] CUIL doesn't seem very COOL

B.G. Sloan bgsloan2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 16:52:56 EDT 2008

I did a search on my name as well. The thing that strikes me as the oddest are the images attached to the entries. Two photos were of men who were not me, and a third was a woman who is not me.

And there is a wiki biography about me...I am the subject of this wiki entry...and the accompanying photo is of a half dozen municipal mass-transit-type buses lined up in a parking lot!?!

Bernie Sloan
Sora Associates