[Web4lib] Re: Web Languages

Colleen Robledo colleenrobledo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:13:59 EDT 2008

I agree that Java is still the choice language for large enterprise
applications, and fortunately, the Java community has paid attention
to the need for more agile flexible frameworks like RoR and
Django/Python, with the still relatively new Grails framework.  Grails
allows for heavy OO Java integration, but also allows for the rapid
deployment of RoR and Django.

So, watch for Grails job listings too in your unofficial status.

Colleen Robledo, MLIS
Web Developer (PHP/RoR/Grails)

Colleen Robledo
http://www.colleenrobledo.net