[Web4lib] RE: Virtual Reference and Meebo question (rileyhuf)

Romanoff, Renee rsromanoff at livermore.lib.ca.us
Wed Jan 30 14:52:15 EST 2008

I looked at your page source for the meebo widget
<embed src="http://widget.meebo.com/mm.swf?lHcIGWxGFz"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="190"
height="275"></embed>
This is what meebo suggests, but this one changed to your account and
size works better
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="http://widget.meebo.com/mm.swf?KqCmhMLHKF" width="190"
height="220"><param name="movie"
value="http://widget.meebo.com/mm.swf?KqCmhMLHKF" /></object>
I won't swear it will clear up the IE6 problem, as we switched due to
Firefox problems, but it is worth a try-

Renee Romanoff
Librarian II
Livermore Public Library/ Civic Center
City of Livermore