[Web4lib] Library presence on social networking websites

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Sun Jan 27 08:14:16 EST 2008

You know, I'm really sensitive to the idea that it can be heavyhanded and
even creepy for adults to "hang out" in predominantly youth-oriented spaces.
But it's also true that it's my Internet just like it's their Internet. Am I
supposed to refrain from new technologies because I'm not 18? Some of these
young'uns need to get a grip.

Karen G. Schneider