[Web4lib] New Online Social Network: BioMedExperts

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Fri Jan 18 22:45:17 EST 2008

  Jesse Ephraim writes

> We need to quit thinking of these things as challenges to our
> domain,

  Tell me, if all biomedical scientists were to use
  biomedexperts, why would the US government still fund PubMed?

> Adaptation and change will be the norm from now on.

  Go and tell that to the NLM. I am not sure they will obey,
  but it's worth a try.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel
  phone: +7 383 330 6813                       skype: thomaskrichel