[Web4lib] Intranet revamp

Casey Bisson cbisson at plymouth.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:36:22 EST 2008

Paula,

We gave up on our intranet a while ago, as we learned there was really
no web-based information we wanted to share that we couldn't also
share with the public. We do use Google Docs and a shared fileserver,
but most of our content is on our website using Scriblio:

http://library.plymouth.edu/

And when you search, it returns results from both the site and the
catalog -- especially useful for course and subject guides. Our
licensed databases are linked there too, and users are prompted for
their university username and password when they click on them.

--Casey Bisson

Information Architect
Plymouth State University
Plymouth, New Hampshire