[Web4lib] Online Calendars

Chris Barr christopher.barr at villanova.edu
Thu Jan 10 16:10:10 EST 2008

Hi Amanda,

At a previous job, we used Google Calendar (google.com/calendar) in this
sort of fashion. You can create multiple calendars with separate color
coding and choose to make them private, shared with individuals, or public.

They now also have a feature to embed tcalendars on a public webpage.
You simple go to the calendar settings, set some color and presentation
perameters, and grab a snippet of code that you paste on a site or blog
the way you would with a YouTube video.

Good luck,
Chris Barr
Villanova University