[Web4lib] Cognitive dissonance regarding recent Pew report

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Tue Jan 8 14:37:28 EST 2008

Is the library/internet use normed against anything, like,
clue-fullness? Sure people who have the internet use the library more.
Both populations can read, want to know things and aren't confined to
a bed. By itself, that answers little.

Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding