[Web4lib] Library Web Page

Jamie Freed jfreed at ithacaschools.net
Thu Feb 28 13:12:55 EST 2008

I have just completed my bachelor's degree in web development and I am looking to expand my portfolio.  I have worked in a library for 12 years and would like to specialize in creating web pages for libraries.  I am willing to create some free webpages for those libraries that are in need of one.   The only thing I ask for in return is that you pass my name along and I am able to put a link to my email on your page at the very bottom in small letters, for example email webmaster jfreed08 at aol.com If you are interested please feel free to email me, please also send a paragraph or two on what you would like to see on your page and the link to your current web page if you have one.  You can view my resume and portfolio here:  https://crux.baker.edu/~jfreed01/portfolio3/
Thanks, Jamie jfreed at ithacaschools.net