[Web4lib] Jazzing up our OPAC Interface

Jason Paulios jpaulios at icpl.org
Thu Feb 28 12:50:07 EST 2008

There are a few live Encore sites using Research Pro (their federated search) but they seem to have run into some problems in the last few days.  We were testing many of them on Tuesday with extremely slow results times, this wasn't the case a few weeks ago.  I just checked some that I knew of (Westerville) and there is now no listing at all for Research Pro on the Encore screens (usually displayed at the bottom of the right column under the tags).  We were #100 to commit.  You can see a list of 16 live sites here: http://del.icio.us/icplstaff/opac

Jason Paulios
Iowa City Public Library