[Web4lib] new scholarly content in (vanilla) Google?

Rudy Leon rudy.leon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:38:55 EST 2008

I was searching for a number of books, trying primarily to get to
publisher home pages (JSTOR reviews were a useful surprise, but I'd
like to know more....)

One example: slavery, colonialism and economic growth

I just looked over the official Google blog, and the google librarian
page, and found nothing about this change