[Web4lib] do u IM?

Allison Carr acarr at csusm.edu
Wed Dec 17 16:11:43 EST 2008

Please take a short 5-7 minute survey on IM and libraries:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=F0zIHkQgDoP0zaSNfExnZA_3d_3d

We are conducting research about how librarians are using instant
messaging in their work. We are using IM to offer students another way
to reach us and are interested in others who have done the same. We want
to know how other libraries are using chat or IM, including software,
staffing, types of questions received, and general opinions of IM.  We
are using this information to make decisions regarding our use of IM.

Thank you,

Allison Carr

Allison Carr

Social Sciences Librarian