[Web4lib] Google Subscribed Links

Sara Amato samato at bowdoin.edu
Sun Dec 7 14:38:57 EST 2008

Is anyone using Google Subscribed Links -
http://www.google.com/coop/subscribedlinks/   ?

I'm thinking it be great if we could make subscribed links appear when
queries match something in one of our subscription indexes that is deep
indexed by google, especially if they could automatically appear based
on IP range.
Since they already have a subscribed link option for britannica.com (but
unfortunately not for the subscription version) I thought it might be
easy to do.  However, from the documentation I could only determine how
to set it up for predefined queries, but not based on the results from
particular sites.

If anyone is building and/or using Subscribed Links in their library,
I'd love to hear your experiences.