[Web4lib] web forms

Lynn Reynish lreynish at reginalibrary.ca
Fri Aug 8 14:35:37 EDT 2008

Hi Jennifer,

We have an Outreach Department that serves patrons that cannot read printed materials. We consulted them and their patrons before implementing reCAPTCHA. They found the audio CAPTCHA available with reCAPTCHA to be acceptable and had no trouble using JAWS or Window Eyes (the two screen readers most commonly in use here) with it.

Lynn
---
Lynn Reynish
ILS Librarian