[Web4lib] web forms

Pat Rapp prapp at mcls.rochester.lib.ny.us
Fri Aug 8 10:31:44 EDT 2008

Funny this should come up. We use web forms specifically to keep our email
addresses off the web, in an effort to avoid spam.
In the past couple of days, our library board president has been getting
spammed through the web form (which I had thought was not possible.)
If you could forward me that php script, too, I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks!

Pat Rapp

Pat Rapp
Fairport Public Library