[Web4lib] Cascade CMS?

Amy Helfman amyh at brandeis.edu
Tue Apr 8 14:58:17 EDT 2008

Hi David,

	We've been using Cascade for about a year. Brandeis has a merged
library and IT department, Library and Technology Services, and you
can see our website at http://lts.brandeis.edu. If you have more
specific questions, please feel free to email me.

Amy W. Helfman
Web Development Librarian
Brandeis University
amyh at brandeis.edu