[Web4lib] Library Staff Scheduler

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:58:51 EDT 2007

Indeed! I hadn't even thought of multiple libraries in a system, since
I haven't yet worked in a system with branch libraries.

Is it ever the case that staff may be temporarily assigned to another
branch, not their "home" branch?

Are couriers thought of as assigned to a particular library, or are
they part of the larger system?

Thanks for your input!

--
Sharon M. Foster, B.S., J.D., 0.58 * (MLS)
F/OSS Evangelist

Any opinions expressed here are entirely my own.